- Test Machinery
- Test Services
- Radial Fatigue Testing
- Cornering Fatigue Testing
- Impact Testing
- Biaxial Fatigue Testing
- Uniformity & Static Imbalance Testing
- Motorcycle Wheel Testing
- Belgium Test Services
- Fastener Testing
- Deformation Testing
- Trim Testing
- Stiffness/Modal Testing
- Strain Gauge and Data Acquisition
- Environmental Testing
- Calibration & Machine Maintenance
- Wheel Forensics
Ken Archibald, President and Owner of Independent Test Services has served as an expert witness for over 10 years.
With 30+ years of experience in the wheel design and testing industry, he is uniquely qualified to offer consultation on numerous wheel related investigations. As the owner of a wheel test facility, he has the resources to simulate road conditions using a variety of test equipment.
Ken's Career History:
- Agricultural Wheel Engineer at Firestone
- Director of Aluminum Wheel Engineering at Hayes Wheels
- Owner/President of Independent Test Services since 1996
Ken's Professional Associations:
- Volunteer Member and Participant of Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) for 30 years.
- Sponsoring Member on 10+ wheel related test specifications.
- 5 Wheel Design Patents
- Co-Author of 4 SAE Wheel Technical Papers
Download Ken's Vitae: